Product News & Updates
Airbnb for Work now integrates with Concur
Great news for SAP Concur customers: Airbnb for Work now integrates with Concur, letting companies easily include Airbnb listings in their business travelers’ Concur Travel searches.
Once Concur Travel and Airbnb are connected, your employees will have access to more options for their corporate travel.
Connect Airbnb with Concur Travel in 2 easy steps:
- Go to the Concur App Center and connect the Airbnb for Work app.
- To connect Airbnb for Work, you must have Web Services Admin capabilities.
- Configure your Concur Travel settings to include Airbnb.
- To configure your settings:
- If a TMC manages your company’s Concur corporate travel program, they must have Professional Travel access at the Company Admin, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Administrator, or Travel Policy Administrator level.
- If your company manages its Concur corporate travel program directly, your admin must have Professional Travel access at the Company Admin and Travel Policy Administrator levels.
- To configure your settings:
Benefits of integrating with Concur:
Expanded offerings for companies and travel management companies (TMCs)
Provide Concur Travel customers with greater lodging inventory by including Airbnb’s worldwide selection of work-ready homes.
This also offers greater transparency into what were previously out-of-channel reservations. When business travelers make Airbnb reservations through Concur Travel, their itineraries automatically appear within their company’s Concur Travel account and reporting, which enables companies and TMCs to fulfill their duty of care obligations and keep business travelers safe.
A seamless travel search solution
For companies and travelers alike, the Airbnb and Concur Travel integration creates a single, unified corporate travel search experience.
For example, once the integration is enabled, business travelers can simultaneously search for listings on Airbnb along with other lodging options from within one company-approved tool. These Airbnb listings will be subject to the company’s existing search settings within Concur Travel, just like listings from other providers—no extra configuration required. And once an Airbnb booking is made, trip data is included in the company’s overall Concur reporting, giving them a comprehensive understanding of how Airbnb fits into their overall corporate travel program.
Reduce travel spending with lower ADRs
By offering Airbnb as a lodging option within Concur Travel, companies don’t just give their employees more choices for business trips—they also potentially reduce their overall travel spending. That’s because companies saved an average of 49% a night when their employees booked on Airbnb over traditional hotels.*
High-quality homes, perfect for work travel
Through its integration with Concur Travel, Airbnb for Work offers accommodation listings with features ideal for the modern work traveler, including:
- Entire homes
- Instant booking functionality
- Self check-in
- Reliable wifi
- Essential toiletries and amenities
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
This selection of homes is designed to help business travelers have both comfortable and productive stays.
*Based on Airbnb’s reservation data and BTN’s travel index for hotel reservations in 200 cities globally from January to November 2017. Savings are not guaranteed and vary based on location and room type.